I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, April 24, 2017

April GG... short and sweet!


As per the last couple of months I have no GG stitching to show you but I did receive a gift.... which is what this blog post is all about after all....

I think I may have mentioned previously that I am in the Stitch from Stash FB group... well... one of the ladies in the group finished a design last month and decided to pass it on to another stitcher, and... I was the lucky stitcher to receive the chart :o)

And here it is:
Papillon Creations - Eightsome Reel


Ali also sent a lovely stitched card... thanks Ali - I can't wait to start it (think it will be a Stitch Maynia start!)

So that's it for this post...  I am so far behind in blog reading and posting... I doubt I will ever catch up!  I know I owe you all a very long update post... so I need to get myself organised and go through my stitching notes to work out what I have to show you.... I generally use my lunch break at work (if I can find some time to have one) to do my blog posts so when things get really crazy pants busy my posting (and reading) goes right out the window.... (and there is no sign of things letting up there anytime soon... so I will have to re-think that posting plan!!  Boss is travelling most of May though so fingers crossed I can find some "free" time to catch up!)

But I have managed to record and upload a couple of Flosstube videos which show some of my progress.. link to my latest video below (I know.. technically if I have time to record I have time to post... right?!?)

This is my longest video yet.... lots of rambling - that's me though... wind me up and let me go! I am a bit like the energiser bunny - I very rarely run out of steam when it comes to talking/rambling on!

But gals/guys... I think I have a new plan....
I am going to actually try and record a video and do a blog post on the same day - that way I should stay up to date on my blog posting and it will be a way to link both medias :o)

Anyway... I will post this now so that I can link my post up to Jo's GG post.... only a week or so late!

Have a great week... and





Til next time, happy stitching
Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.  The GG SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on link here, or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet gesture by Ali to send you the pattern. Yes, if you have time to make videos you have to write blog or visit blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely chart. I hope you still have time for stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift and your latest video was fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the lovely chart Leonie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lovely new design.
    I watched and enjoyed the latest video, it's so much fun to hear you rambling LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eightsome reel is going to be a lovely design for you to stitch. So glad that your Flosstubing is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)