I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2017

web image
Hi there! Welcome to my part of the Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop for 2017..... This is another brilliant blog hop organised by Jo (Serendipitous Stitching)... I have enjoyed taking part over the last couple of years and this year is no exception!

The blog hop is very simple indeed, takes no time at all to participate... and is a great reason to spend the weekend catching up on blogs while eating chocolate and hot cross buns! ;o)

So what do we blog hoppers need to do?  Post a picture of something we have stitched that relates to Easter or Spring, add in the Mystery letter somewhere in the post... and then link to the next person in the blog hop!  Simples! Right? Yep... so let's get on with the hop...

My stitching picture is a brand new finish.... I have held off posting this finish for a couple of weeks just so I could use it for the blog hop...

Easter Card
Freebie - Cross Stitcher Magazine, Issue #42
This sweet card is actually for an Easter Exchange so fingers crossed the recipient has received it before she sees it on my blog....  The original kit included a plain yellow card which I was going to embellish with ribbon... but I didn't really like the card colour so I went for a shopping trip in my stash boxes... and, in my stash of card blanks I found this lovely set of spring styled cards - which I think worked so much better than the plain card (hope my exchange partner likes it)

Ok... so that is the Easter/Spring inspired stitching... now onto what you are all looking for - the mystery letter!

So, now that you have collected the letter "N" from me... you need to hop along to the next blog on the list (link below) and collect more letters til you have the mystery phrase.

The final step after visiting all the blogs, collecting the letters and working out the mystery phrase is to hop over to Jo's blog and leave a comment with what the mystery phrase is. Can't wait to find out what it is going to be this year :o)

Ok... so where are you going to next?  Click on the image below and you will find yourself visiting with DJ at Tickled Pink in Stitches.


Say hi to DJ for me.... Enjoy the blog hop and don't forget to collect your letters and head over to Jo's blog to leave a comment with the mystery phrase.


Til next time, happy stitching!
Happy Easter to you all
Hugs xx


27 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching and thank you for the letter N...moving on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card looks lovely with the change of mount. Have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely stitching.
    happy easter dear x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the replacement card that you found in your stash. To me the bunnies look much better in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet bunnies, that is the perfect card for it!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute stitch, and I like how you changed the card, it was the perfect substitute! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and so good to find a suitable card in your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a precious Easter card Noni! :D Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter, I too have stitched that card in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute bunny!! If your exchange partner doesn't like it, tell her to send it on to me! :D Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop this year.
    Love the Easter card, that's an old magazine! I have some of the early ones too. I love the replacement card mount, much more suitable for the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stitching and you used a card from collections that were given with magazines and that's great to use up cards.Have a great Easter!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I was a little late, so I did a short post to make sure I got it up quickly. I didn't post photo of the exchange gift I sent, and I hope you received it! I was your partner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cover kits are so useful, fun little quick finishes to refresh the sewing spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your post! Adorable all over the place :D Where do you get your cards blanks from? Thank you so much for the letter and have a beautiful Easter weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect Little Card. I just love these blog hops.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous stitched card, perfect for Easter. Happy Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonjour, I feel surrounded by bunnies in the blog hop, remember it's bells which bring eggs here. Thank you for the letter N. Lot of kisses, happy Easter. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card, I'm sure your exchange partner loves it. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm late I'm late but I'm finally hopping along on the blog hop. What a fun letter to find. Love your Easter card. I think the card you picked is even more perfect than the bland one included.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, that is a sweet card and I am sure that your partner will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What cute little bunnies. I hope you had a fun Easter weekend...and didn't eat all of that chocolate at once!

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely little card =)
    I hope you a great time this Easter season!! Filled with chocolate and bunnies everywhere!!! hehehehehe hugs to you my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)